25. april 2012

First sale!

Polishes are BN unless otherwise stated. New additions will always be at the end of the page, if the picture is not included, they will be in italics=)

MAXFACTOR: 6€

Ivory, Fantasy fire, Graffiti, Moon dust, Dazzling blue, Diva violet, Diva pink (multiples available of each)

S-HE: old 3€

302, 464, 468( 2x ), 369, 437, 414, 461, 378

           new 3,5€

175, 165, 255, 240, 195, 317 (multiples available of each)

ALESSANDRO : 6€

Green green baby, Turtle love

BARRY M: 6€

Violet gold shimmer, Mushroom

MNY: 2€

204a, 353*PEND*, 753

H&M: 6€

Wawawoom, Moody model, Fashionista

MANHATAN: 6€

77t, 17a, 53h, 67c

P2: 2,5€

 Be wild!*PEND*

A-ENGLAND: make an offer

Holly grail

CATRICE: 3.5€

Wonderland green card*PEND*, Be pool(2 available), Genius in the bottle(multiples available), Pastel yellow, Pastel blue


Heavy metallilac(multiples available), Let's mauve on!*PEND*, I scream peach!*PEND*, Big spender wanted!, Princess for a day*PEND*

MAYBELLINE COLORAMA: 3,5€

Electric blue, Party blue, Green park, Peache cocktail, Urban orange, Honey crystals (multiples available of each)

MISSLYN: 7.5€
 
#724, #726 (multiples available of each)

ESSENCE: 2€ unless otherwise noted

Shining star*PEND*, Disco glam*PEND*, You're the one*PEND*, Toffee to go( nude glam ), Stamping black(PEND)

 
Get the fever*PEND*, Everybody's talking about, Ready for action*PEND*, Hypnotic poison, Very diva*PEND*
  
Underwater( v.2 )*PEND*, Shocking blue*PEND*, Check me out*PEND*, Party on, Movie star


Rock'n'roll*PEND*, Fashion victim*PEND*, Diamonds&pearls*PEND*, Sugar rush*PEND*, Insider*PEND*, Italian lover *PEND*


Watch out!*PEND*, Why not?*PEND*, Object of desire*PEND*, Superstar*PEND*, Spot on*PEND*


Undead?, Hide Bella hide( Eclipse TE ), Bongo drums*PEND*( Into the wild TE ), Chirp, chirp!, Barefoot through the moss( Natventurista TE )          2,5€


Hang loose( Surfer babe TE )*PEND*, Juicy orange*PEND*, Iced mind frappe, Deep blue sea*PEND*( show your feet )    3€


Frostbite*PEND*, Alpine snow*PEND*( Go snow TE ), Fruit punch*PEND*, Sun downer*PEND*, Jungle drum*PEND*(  Return to paradise TE )


 Metal battle*PEND*, Iron goddess*PEND*, Copper rulez!*PEND* ( Metallics TE )     2.5€


Welcome to wonderland*PEND*( Fairytale TE ), Naughty but nice( Cute as hell TE )


 Forget-me-not, Bloom-a-loom, I like, Yellow fellow( Blossoms etc. TE )


 Glorious aquarius( Special effect! topper )(multiples available), Waking up in vegas( Re-mix your style TE )       3€


Blue ray( @Holographics.com TE )(multiples available), I love my jeans*PEND*( Denim wanted TE )  3.5€

My sparkling acrobate, Applause, applause*PEND*, Cotton candy*PEND*( Circus, circus TE ), Midnight date ( Nail colour3 )(multiples available of each)        3.5€


Gagalectric(@Holographics.com LE) 3.5€ , All access*PEND* 2.5€ , Time for romance, Gold fever

 Carrie(Twins)*PEND*   3€, Very cherry(Fruity LE)   3€, Scented topcoat(Fruity LE)   3.5€, Mashed berries(Fruity LE)  3€, One kiwi a day(Fruity LE)   3€, Rock coat(Rebels LE)    3.5€, Fall for me(Multidimension)*POSS PEND*   2€


In style(Colour&go) 2€, Think pink(Crazy about colour LE) 3€, Lilac forever(Crazy about colour LE) 3€, Into the night(Moonlight LE) 3€
 Bubblegum(Jelly baby LE - usage as shown) 2€, Pointbreak(Surfer babe LE) 3€
Nfu Oh: #51  16.5€
I also have the following Nfu Oh available(just couldn't take a picture):38, 39, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 55, 57, 59, 60, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66
Sinful:     3.5€
Modern chick, Rise and shine, What's your name
Eyeko:     3€
Rain, Posh
BYS:      4€
Royal blue( crackle ), UV Hot tropics, Baby pink( usage as shown)   2€
Rimmel:     
Shocker  2.5€, Jaded glamour  3.5€

Look by BIPA:   2€
Rubin, Poison
H&M:   1.5€
Neon pink, Grey sky, Neon yellow, Blue, Summer fresh
Wet'n'Wild:    2€
Morbid, Noctural*PEND*
Astor Fash'n studio:     3.5€
#79
NYX:    3.5€
Blood
Essie:    5.5€
Lapis of luxury
Color club:       4€
Charity ball, Candy cane
Miss sporty:    2€
Claire's mood:     4€
Innocent/Daring


Not pictured:
Essence: Prism@tic white(@holographics. com TE), It's khaki time(Colour&go), Very diva(Colour&go)
Catrice: Dirty berry, Purpleized, Poison me, poison you, I wear my sunglasses at night, Let's talk about Barrie, Jade is not name, Easy peasy - lemon squeezy
     Welcome to Las Vegas LE : Lovely Sinner, Star of the show
     Hidden world LE: White and seek, Walk on air, Wood you follow me
    Revoltaire LE: Innocent toxin, Attracting camouflage, Colour bomb, Colour of Honor, Mission Lilac
     Big city life LE: Sidney, Berlin, New york, London
Misslyn: 720, 722,( Peacock LE )



20 komentarjev:

  1. Hi, I am interested in buying some polish, but I am wondering, what is the cost to ship to the United States?

    I'm interested in:
    Catrice Be Pool, Genius in the Bottle, Heavy Metalilac

    Essence Hypnotic Poison, Glorious Aquarius, Waking Up In Vegas, Applause applause, Midnight Date

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hey!

      I'm really sorry for such a late response, I've had a family emergency. Are you still interested? =)

      Izbriši
    2. Yes, I am still interested :) I am looking at more swatches of your pretties and your custom purchase option too!

      Izbriši
    3. It looks like Be Pool is no longer available, is that correct?

      I think I will pass on Waking Up In Vegas, but I would like to add Prismatic White. If you can get any more Time For Romance, I would like one of those too. Are you able to get any of the other Essence Special Effect toppers? Thanks!

      Izbriši
  2. Hello,

    I'm interested in Essence Time for Romance. I see you have one bottle, but since you're offering to CP, would you be able to buy two more, as well as one bottle of Essence Hypnotic Poison since the previous poster is already interested in the one you listed? How much for shipping to the US, and do you have a link to feedback?

    Thanks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hey!

      I can get two more Time for Romance(that makes three, right?), as for Hypnotic poison, I have to check, since it is a discontinued shade. The shipping is between 1 - 3 €.
      My feedback:

      http://makeupalley.com/swap/tokens.asp/u=Anela13

      Izbriši
    2. Yes, three bottles total for Time for Romance. It's ok if you can't find Hypnotic Poison, but I'd appreciate it if you could check. Thanks for the shipping and feedback info!

      By the way, I read through your wish list and wanted to know if you're still looking for the China Glaze Hunger Games polishes you listed. I've still seen some in stores, but would have to check on which shades are still available, so let me know if you're interested in swapping. :-)

      Izbriši
    3. Hey again =)

      I couldn't find Hypnotic poison, but I haven't been to all the stores, maybe I can find it tomorrow =)

      I'd be happy to swap, if you can find any of them, especially Electrify and Luxe and Lush.

      Also, could we please continue trough the email? It's way easier=)
      anela.gorican@gmail.com is my email.

      Thanks, A.

      Izbriši
  3. Hi!
    How much for MF Fantasy Fire, Catrice genius in a bottle shipped to Finland?

    blackmagick7@hotmail.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hi, Do you have the other Essence twin that goes with Carrie (Mr. Big)? If you do, I'm interested in the set.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hi there,

    I want Wet n Wild Nocturnal please.. will look some more and let you know but I want that Nocturnal! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It's yours =) Let me know if there's anything else you'd like!

      Izbriši
  6. Hi, can you get any of the Essence Twin glitter polishes?
    Thanks

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. hi there,

    I would also like Catrice Dirty Berry in addition to the Wet n Wild Nocturnal. Also, are you able to get any of the Essence Vampire's Love polishes? I'm looking for Into the Dark, The Dawn is Broken, and True Love. Please let me know!

    Thanks,
    Joanne

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hey!

      I'll check and I'll get back to you=)

      Izbriši
    2. Hey!

      I can get Into the Dark and The Dawn is Broken from Vampire's Love. Sorry it took me a while to reply =)

      Izbriši
  8. Hi Anela, I emailed you but haven't heard back yet. Please email me back soon. Thank you.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Are you able to get some essence snow white polishes in happy? How many and or how much to California? I want from 1 bottle up to five (I wanna give one each to my bridesmaids)

    OdgovoriIzbriši