1. junij 2012

*NEW SALE*

Updated sale =) I just thought it will be easier this way! Most of the polishes are brand new, if not it's stated!

MAXFACTOR: 6€
 Ivory, Fantasy fire, Graffiti, Moon dust, Dazzling blue, Diva violet, Diva pink (multiples available of each)
I can also get the following: Red bronze, Elegant mauve, Sunny pink, Red carpet glam, Diva coral, Deep Mauve, Cloudy blue, Silver, Hot pink, Intense plum, Capuccino, Cool jade, Pretty in pink, Mellow yellow, Chilled lilac, Satsuma, Cactus green, Lollipop, Juicy plum, Candy blue, Lacquer noir, Prussian blue, Purple haze, Ruby tuesday, Meteorite,Odyssey blue, 2 Bronze

S-HE: old 2€
302, 464, 468( 2x ), 369, 437, 414, 461, 378

           new 3,5€ 
175, 165, 255, 240, 195, 317 (multiples available of each)
 I can also get any of the others; ask me for colours(for example #155 is a pink holo).

 ALESSANDRO : 6€
 Green green baby, Turtle love
I can also get the following:Vanilla-Milk, Mango-Papaya, Lime-Vanilla, Strawberry-Mint; also can get their standard range - these are all big bottles!! 11.5€
BARRY M: 4€
Violet gold shimmer(used 1x), Mushroom
I can also get any others; try me!(But the price will not be the same as above)

MNY: 2€
204a, 353, 753

H&M: 5€ 
Wawawoom, Moody model, Fashionista

MANHATAN: 5€  
77t, 17a, 53h, 67c
I can also get some others; try me! (But the price will not be the same as above)

P2: 2€
Be wild!

CATRICE: 3.5€
Wonderland green card, Be pool, Genius in the bottle(multiples available), Pastel yellow, Pastel blue
Heavy metallilac(multiples available), Let's mauve on!, I scream peach!, Big spender wanted!, Princess for a day
 Goldfinger
I can also get the following:Dirty berry, Purpleized, Poison me, poison you, I wear my sunglasses at night, Let's talk about Barrie, Jade is not name, Easy peasy - lemon squeezy
     Welcome to Las Vegas LE : Lovely Sinner, Star of the show
     Hidden world LE: White and seek, Walk on air, Wood you follow me
    Revoltaire LE: Innocent toxin, Attracting camouflage, Colour bomb, Colour of Honor, Mission Lilac
     Big city life LE: Sidney, Berlin, New york, London


MAYBELLINE COLORAMA: 3,5€
Electric blue, Party blue, Green park, Peache cocktail, Urban orange, Honey crystals (multiples available of each)

ESSENCE: 2€ unless otherwise noted
Shining star, Disco glam, You're the one, Toffee to go( nude glam )2.5€, Stamping black 3€
 
Underwater( v.2 ), Shocking blue, Check me out, Party on, Movie star
I also have the following: Very diva, Blue addicted
Rock'n'roll, Fashion victim, Diamonds&pearls, Sugar rush, Insider, Italian lover
Watch out!, Why not?, Object of desire, Superstar, Spot on

Undead?, Hide Bella hide( Eclipse TE ), Bongo drums( Into the wild TE ), Chirp, chirp!, Barefoot through the moss( Natventurista TE )          2,5€
 I also have the following: Ready To Be Bitten?, Don’t Bite Me – Kiss Me, Thirsty?, Mother Earth Is Watching You, You’re MY Dragonfly, Sugar!

 Hang loose( Surfer babe TE ), Juicy orange, Iced mind frappe, Deep blue sea*PEND*( show your feet )    3€
Bubblegum(Jelly baby LE - usage as shown) 2€, Pointbreak(Surfer babe LE) 3€
Frostbite, Alpine snow( Go snow TE ), Fruit punch, Sun downer, Jungle drum(  Return to paradise TE ) I also have the following: My little orchid, Back to paradise
 Metal battle, Iron goddess, Copper rulez!( Metallics TE )     2.5€

Welcome to wonderland( Fairytale TE ), Naughty but nice( Cute as hell TE )
 Forget-me-not, Bloom-a-loom, I like, Yellow fellow( Blossoms etc. TE )
 Glorious aquarius( Special effect! topper ), Waking up in vegas( Re-mix your style TE )       3€
Blue ray( @Holographics.com TE )(multiples available), I love my jeans( Denim wanted TE )  3.5€
I can also get the following:Prism@tic white


My sparkling acrobate, Applause, applause, Cotton candy( Circus, circus TE ), Midnight date ( Nail colour3 )(multiples available)        3.5€
Gagalectric(@Holographics.com LE), All access 2.5€ , Time for romance, Gold fever
Carrie(Twins), Very cherry(Fruity LE)   3€, Scented topcoat(Fruity LE), Mashed berries(Fruity LE), One kiwi a day(Fruity LE)   3€, Rock coat(Rebels LE)    3.5€, Fall for me(Multidimension)*POSS PEND*   2€
In style(Colour&go) 2€, Think pink(Crazy about colour LE) 3€, Lilac forever(Crazy about colour LE) 3€, Into the night(Moonlight LE) 3€
Carribean sea(SYF) 3€, Wanna be your sunshine(Colour&go)  2€, Rose glam( French glam)  2.5€

Troy, Blair, Louise, Carrie        PLEASE, MAKE AN OFFER FOR THESE!!!

Nfu Oh:  16.5€
#51
I also have the following Nfu Oh available:38, 39, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 55, 57, 59, 60, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66
Sinful:     3.5€
Modern chick, Rise and shine, What's your name

Eyeko:     3€  
Rain, Posh

BYS:      4€
Royal blue( crackle ), UV Hot tropics, Baby pink( usage as shown)   2€
Try me on others


Rimmel:  
Shocker  2.5€, Jaded glamour  3.5€

Look by BIPA:   2€
 
 Rubin, Poison

H&M:   1€
Neon pink, Grey sky, Neon yellow, Blue, Summer fresh

Wet'n'Wild:    2€
Morbid, Noctural

Astor Fash'n studio:     3.5€
#79

NYX:    3.5€
Blood

Essie:    5.5€  
Lapis of luxury

Miss sporty:    2€

 Try me on others too! 

Claire's mood:     4€
Innocent/Daring
Maybelline: I haven't got any idea how much these are worth; if you'd like an contact me, and I'm sure we can work something out!


 Matte stone, Matte olive, Matte red, Berry water, Green miracle
On all there has been some evaporation!
 
Sally Hansen:

  Fairy teal 3.5€, Ruby slippers, Shimmer, Fireberry red 2€

Zoya:   3.5€
Phoebe(mini)

Revlon:  2.5€
Garden(mini)

China glaze:  4.5€
Kiwi cool-ada, Light as air


CATRICE: 3.5€
Welcome to pink tropez, Feel the yacht beat, Hi, society!, Nautica (Cruise couture LE)*PEND*


OPI BLACK SPOTTED:
Please, if you'd like it, send me an email!! Thanks =)






14 komentarjev:

  1. Hi there,

    I'm in the US (Illinois) and I was wondering if you would ship here. I've been wanting Essence Thirsty and Undead for such a long time!

    If you're willing to ship to the US, do you know how much it would be?

    Thanks in advance!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hey!
      The shipping would be 2.5 euros for both polishes.
      A.

      Izbriši
  2. How much were you thinking for all of the Twins shipped to Australia?

    Thanks

    Jasmyn

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hey!

      Shipinng for all four would be 3€. As for the price...I don't know really what to ask, so why don't you make me an offer? =)

      Izbriši
  3. Hi, I'm interested in all 4 polishes from the Catrice Cruise Control LE collection. (special request: is there any way you can find Catrice Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans? I have wanted it forever, but I can't figure out if it was LE or is still available in Europe).

    Shipping would be to the US, California. Please let me know how much it would be. Thanks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hey!

      Unfortunatelly, I only have Feel the yacht beat, Nautica and Welcome to pink tropez left.

      I can also get Hip queens wear blue jeans.

      Shipping for the four would be 3.5€

      A.

      Izbriši
  4. Hello
    If you still have them, I would be interested in the following;

    Very Cherry (fruity essence)
    My sparkling acrobate, Applause, applause, Cotton candy( Circus, circus TE ) - just these three

    And if you can still get Prismatic White, that would be great.

    I am in the UK.

    Thanks!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hi I'm interested in very cherry and one kiwi a day I'm in the us CA

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hey!

      Unfortunatelly Very cherry is no longer available. I still have One kiwi a day though.

      A.

      Izbriši
  6. Hello,

    I sent an e-mail yesterday, as well as last week, inquiring about my package. Please reply as soon as possible.

    Thank you.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Hi there! I'm interested in OPI Black Spotted... do you only have one available? I have some blogger friends who are dying to snag a bottle! Any idea how much it would cost total with shipping to the US?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hey girl!

      Could you email me please: anela.gorican@gmail.com ? And if you know ho many you'd like, could you please, state that as well?

      Thanks, A.

      Izbriši
  8. hey, do you ship to germany?
    if you do, than i would like to have opi black spotted and maxfactors fairy fire :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Hi, I sent you a couple of emails wondering what was going on with my OPI spotted polish. Could you please respond.
    Thanks.

    OdgovoriIzbriši